- OpenGL ES 2.0 Programming Guide (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- OpenGL Superbible (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- OpenGL ES 3.0 Programming Guide (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- OpenGL Programming Guide (eBook, ePUB)19,95 €
- OpenGL Shading Language (eBook, ePUB)19,95 €
- OpenGL Programming Guide (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2017 release) (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
OpenGL® Distilled provides the fundamental information you need to start programming 3D graphics, from setting up an OpenGL development environment to creating realistic textures and shadows. Written in an engaging, easy-to-follow style, this book makes it easy to find the information you're looking for. You'll quickly learn the essential and most-often-used features of OpenGL 2.0, along with the best coding practices and troubleshooting tips.
- Drawing and rendering geometric data such as points, lines, and polygons
- Controlling color and lighting to create elegant graphics
- Creating and orienting views
- Increasing image realism with texture mapping and shadows
- Improving rendering performance
- Preserving graphics integrity across platforms
A companion Web site includes complete source code examples, color versions of special effects described in the book, and additional resources.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.