- How Successful is Naturalism? (eBook, PDF)0,00 €
- tolino shine 389,00 €
- Reduction (eBook, PDF)0,00 €
- Defending Husserl (eBook, PDF)93,95 €
- Wittgensteins Sprachphilosophie in den "Philosophischen Untersuchungen" (eBook, PDF)0,00 €
- Wittgenstein: The Philosopher and his Works (eBook, PDF)0,00 €
- The Necessary Structure of the All-pervading Aether (eBook, PDF)0,00 €
Philosophers often have tried to either reduce "disagreeable" objects or concepts to (more) acceptable objects or concepts. Reduction is regarded attractive by those who subscribe to an ideal of ontological parsimony. But the topic is not just restricted to traditional metaphysics or ontology. In the philosophy of mathematics, abstraction principles, such as Hume's principle, have been suggested to support a reconstruction of mathematics by logical means only. In the philosophy of language and the philosophy of science, the logical analysis of language has long been regarded to be the dominating paradigm, and liberalized projects of logical reconstruction remain to be driving forces of modern philosophy. This volume collects contributions comprising all those topics, including articles by Alexander Bird, Jaakko Hintikka, James Ladyman, Rohit Parikh, Gerhard Schurz, Peter Simons, Crispin Wright and Edward N. Zalta.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gruyter, Walter de GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 414
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. Mai 2013
- ISBN-13: 9783110328875
- Artikelnr.: 44453708