- Epigenetics - A Different Way of Looking at Genetics (eBook, PDF)107,95
- Chromosome Structure and Aberrations (eBook, PDF)134,95
- Human Chromosome Atlas (eBook, PDF)152,95
- Cellular Ageing and Replicative Senescence (eBook, PDF)116,95
- Epigenetics of Infectious Diseases (eBook, PDF)125,95
- Long Non Coding RNA Biology (eBook, PDF)134,95
- Prefoldins: the new chaperones (eBook, PDF)98,95
With contributions from internationally respected RNA experts, this book provides comprehensive coverage of different RNAa mechanisms and a timely update on recent advances in RNAa research, with a focus on developing RNAa-based therapeutics. Special chapters are also devoted to the topics of gene activation induced by antisense oligonucleotides and the CRISPR system. As the first book to cover RNAa, it will be of interest to a wide audience, from scientists in academia and the pharmaceutical industry to clinicians who wish to further explore the biology of RNAa and related phenomena, so as to harness their full potential for use in biotechnology and drug development.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 19.06.2017
- ISBN-13: 9789811043109
- Artikelnr.: 53059987