- PET/CT in Oesophageal and Gastric Cancer (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Whole-Body FDG PET Imaging in Oncology (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Clinical PET-CT in Radiology (eBook, PDF)128,95 €
- PET-CT and PET-MRI in Neurology (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Atlas of PET-CT Imaging in Oncology (eBook, PDF)120,95 €
- PET/CT in Lymphomas (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 76
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.05.2016
- ISBN-13: 9783319292038
- Artikelnr.: 46928404
PET/ CT in Neuroendocrine Tumors: Basic Principles of PET/ CT imaging.- Radiopharmaceuticals.- PET/ CT in Neuroendocrine Tumours.
"The book is mainly directed to all clinicians interested in the role of nuclear medicine in patients with NETs. Residents and practitioners in nuclear medicine and radiology may also find this book interesting and useful for improving their understanding of the potential of nuclear medicine in patients affected with these tumours and then for explaining this to their referrers." (Manuela Amato and Luigi Mansi, European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, Vol. 44, 2017)
"The intended audience includes anyone involved in the multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and management of patients with neuroendocrine tumors. This includes nuclear medicine physicians, radiologists, technologists, and pathologists, as well as clinical specialists such as oncologists, endocrinologists, and surgeons. ... This is a quick read, but it does not fall short in providing a concise, up-to-date overview of the utility of nuclear medicine, particularly PET/CT, for imaging NETs." (Daniel Thut, Doody's Book Reviews, August, 2016)