- Noninterpretive Skills in Radiology26,99 €
- Clinical Cases in Heart Failure50,99 €
- Endovascular Neurosurgery Through Clinical Cases88,99 €
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiologic Imaging in Sports Injuries165,99 €
- Basic Radiotherapy Physics and Biology66,99 €
- Endovascular Neurosurgery Through Clinical Cases93,99 €
- Radiation Oncology102,99 €
Physics is a key component of the American Board of Radiology core and certifying exams, therefore it is an essential area of study for radiology residents and young radiologists prepping for these exams. Radiology residents gather their medical physics knowledge from many sources, often beginning with their first encounter of a radiologic image. As such, Radiologic Physics Taught Through Cases by Jonathon A. Nye and esteemed contributors incorporates an image-rich, case-based layout conducive to learning challenging physics concepts.
The book encompasses physical diagnostic radiology scenarios commonly encountered during residency in a format that fosters learning and is perfect for board preparation. Seven technology-specific chapters cover fluoroscopy, mammography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, nuclear medicine, ultrasound imaging, and image processing. Each chapter features 10 succinct case-based topics intended to quickly convey information.
Every chapter starts with a general introduction, followed by case background, images, findings, and a brief explanation of the physical factors underlying the image's creation and displayed contrast
Schematics detail important radiation safety topics, such as potential occupational or patient hazards related to fluoroscopic-guided procedures
End-of-chapter references provide inspiration for further study
Review questions with correct answers at the end of each chapter reinforce key concepts
This is a must-have resource for residents prepping for the radiology core exam review and early-career radiologists looking for a robust study guide for radiology certification exam review.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
- Verlag: Thieme Publishers New York / Thieme, Stuttgart
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 892967
- Seitenzahl: 168
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. März 2020
- Abmessung: 247mm x 180mm x 15mm
- Gewicht: 445g
- ISBN-13: 9781626239678
- ISBN-10: 1626239673
- Artikelnr.: 57972684