- Radiologic Physics Taught Through Cases40,99 €
- Top Score for the Radiology Boards79,99 €
- Endspurt Klinik Skript 18: Pathologie, Radiologie, Klinische Chemie19,99 €
- Technetium-99m Pharmaceuticals123,99 €
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging48,99 €
- PET and SPECT in Psychiatry189,99 €
- Medical Radiation Dosimetry135,99 €
The ABR safeguards the public through careful licensing of radiologists who demonstrate the highest commitment to competence, professionalism, and safety. The NIS module was created in response to the fact that radiologists tend to be primarily diagnosis-oriented, but also need to master other important skills to attain and maintain excellence as practitioners.
Included are a wide range of high-yield questions with detailed answers.
Patient safety, radiation safety, effective patient communication, error prevention, quality improvement, contrast reaction management, MRI contraindications, and more, are all discussed.
The business of radiology: professionalism, best practices, key performance measures, malpractice, ethics, critical thinking, and more, are explained.
Six Sigma and Lean-highly regarded improvement methodologies-are discussed in cogent,easily relatable language.
Abundant memory aids in the form of mnemonics and tips are interfused throughout the text.
The reader-friendly text and tips format, coupled with the well-written Q & A format, enable proficient learning of a large depth and breadth of material. Radiology residents who utilize this rigorous ABR exam prep will gain the confidence to attain top scores on the NIS portion of the boards. This book is also an essential resource for established radiologists preparing for the MOC exam.
- Verlag: Thieme, Stuttgart
- Seitenzahl: 110
- Erscheinungstermin: 11. Januar 2017
- Abmessung: 279mm x 219mm x 7mm
- Gewicht: 394g
- ISBN-13: 9781626234598
- ISBN-10: 1626234590
- Artikelnr.: 45468675