- Bioactive Food as Dietary Interventions for Liver and Gastrointestinal Disease (eBook, ePUB)83,95 €
- Bioactive Food as Dietary Interventions for Arthritis and Related Inflammatory Diseases (eBook, ePUB)83,95 €
- Bioactive Food as Dietary Interventions for Arthritis and Related Inflammatory Diseases (eBook, ePUB)176,95 €
- Dietary Fiber for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease (eBook, ePUB)81,95 €
- Inflammation in Heart Failure (eBook, ePUB)78,95 €
- Nutrition in the Prevention and Treatment of Abdominal Obesity (eBook, ePUB)99,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
Bioactive Food as Dietary Interventions for Cardiovascular Disease investigates the role of foods, herbs and novel extracts in moderating the pathology leading to cardiovascular disease. It reviews existing literature, and presents new hypotheses and conclusions on the effects of different bioactive components of the diet.
- Addresses the most positive results from dietary interventions using bioactive foods to impact cardiovascular disease
- Documents foods that can affect metabolic syndrome and other related conditions
- Convenient, efficient and effective source that allows readers to identify potential uses of compounds - or indicate those compounds whose use may be of little or no health benefit
- Associated information can be used to understand other diseases that share common etiological pathways
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.