- Numerical Methods in Matrix Computations (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Numerical Analysis of Multiscale Problems (eBook, PDF)46,95 €
- A Graduate Introduction to Numerical Methods (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Grundlagen der Numerischen Mathematik und des Wissenschaftlichen Rechnens (eBook, PDF)13,48 €
- Numerik (eBook, PDF)24,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Courant-Friedrichs-Lewy (CFL) Condition (eBook, PDF)75,95 €
Along with updated references, new biographical notes, and enhanced notational clarity, this second edition includes the expansion of an already large collection of exercises and assignments, both the kind that deal with theoretical and practical aspects of the subject and those requiring machine computation and the use of mathematical software. Perhaps most notably, the edition also comes with a complete solutions manual, carefully developed and polished by the author, which will serve as an exceptionally valuable resource for instructors.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer Basel AG
- Seitenzahl: 588
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. Dezember 2011
- ISBN-13: 9780817682590
- Artikelnr.: 37345056
From the reviews of the second edition:
"This is the second updated edition of the 1997 version. It's a classical book on numerical analysis that can be used as course notes. ... The second edition has updated references and notes ... . The major change is however that now solutions to all exercises and computer assignments are available. ... Conclusion: one of the better handbooks on the market today, based on several decades of teaching experience of the author. It is an excellent tool for teaching a classical numerical analysis course." (A. Bultheel, The European Mathematical Society, February, 2012)