- THIEME Atlas of Anatomy, Three Volume Set, Third Edition142,99 €
- Atlas of Microsurgery of the Lateral Skull Base209,99 €
- Atlas of Hand Surgery208,99 €
- THIEME Atlas of Anatomy, Latin Nomenclature, Three Volume Set, Third Edition141,99 €
- Color Atlas of Dermatology33,99 €
- Atlas of Arthroscopic Anatomy of Major Joints92,99 €
- Atlas of Organ Transplantation116,99 €
Given that the great majority of brain surgeries are preceded by a craniotomy, mastering the procedure is essential for junior residents. Choosing the appropriate craniotomy and executing it safely is the difference between a straightforward case with good access to the target and a procedure where access to the target is needlessly traumatic and may even be impossible.
Professor Raabe's The Craniotomy Atlas provides precise instructions for performing all common neurosurgical cranial exposures, including: convexity approaches, midline approaches, skull base approaches, transsphenoidal approaches and more. Instructions for each craniotomy include positioning, head fixation, aesthetic considerations, and protecting the dura mater.
More than 600 high-quality operative photographs and brilliant illustrations support the step-by-step descriptions, with all the precision and attention to detail that neurosurgeons have come to expect from the editor Professor Raabe, and the associate editors Professors Meyer, Schaller, Vajkoczy, and Winkler.
Full coverage of complications and risk factors
Checklist with summaries of the critical steps
All residents and trainees in neurosurgery will treasure this essential resource, which will help build confidence when performing these critical neurosurgical procedures.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
- Verlag: Thieme, Stuttgart
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 205791
- Erscheinungstermin: 10. Juli 2019
- Abmessung: 302mm x 227mm x 23mm
- Gewicht: 1235g
- ISBN-13: 9783132057913
- ISBN-10: 3132057916
- Artikelnr.: 56502533