- The Comprehensive Neurosurgery Board Preparation Book65,99 €
- Comprehensive Board Review in Orthopaedic Surgery58,99 €
- Comprehensive Board Review in Neurology62,99 €
- Neurosurgery Oral Board Review43,99 €
- Neurosurgical Operative Atlas155,99 €
- Operative Cranial Neurosurgical Anatomy109,99 €
- Neurosurgery Board Review57,99 €
Since its publication nearly 20 years ago, Comprehensive Neurosurgery Board Review has garnered legendary status as the leading high-yield review for neurosurgical residents preparing for the American Board of Neurological Surgery (ABNS) primary exam. The updated third edition by Jonathan S. Citow and associate editors R. Loch Macdonald, Ross C. Puffer, Syed I. Khalid, Bob S. Carter, Alan R. Cohen, Robert J. Spinner, and Daniel Refai reflects technological advances made in the past decade. Seven comprehensive, systematically formatted chapters succinctly cover the tested core topics: anatomy, physiology, neuropathology, neuroradiology, neurology, neurosurgery, and critical care.
The streamlined outline format and handy tables enhance memorization and retention of knowledge
More than 1200 high-quality illustrations and images, many in full color, detail impacted anatomy and processes
Each chapter has concise sections encompassing important concepts, disease states, diagnostic criteria, and treatment approaches
As with prior editions, this reader-friendly textbook does a remarkable job summarizing the vast data and knowledge required to ace the ABNS exam. The new edition is destined to build on its legacy as an indispensable resource for every young neurosurgeon sitting for the exam.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
- Verlag: Thieme Publishers New York / Thieme, Stuttgart
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 892102
- 3. Aufl.
- Seitenzahl: 703
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. Februar 2020
- Abmessung: 277mm x 217mm x 36mm
- Gewicht: 1873g
- ISBN-13: 9781626231023
- ISBN-10: 1626231028
- Artikelnr.: 53497463