- Geschichte des Urchristentums (eBook, PDF)69,99 €
- Von Jesus zur urchristlichen Zeichenwelt (eBook, PDF)59,99 €
- Mystery and the Making of a Christian Historical Consciousness (eBook, PDF)70,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Between Text and Text (eBook, PDF)89,99 €
- Theologie des Neuen Testaments (eBook, PDF)32,99 €
- Menschenbilder und Gottesbilder (eBook, PDF)39,99 €
Grief and the early church. This would appear to be an extraordinary combination. Yet, grief was important for the creation of the early church. Which event gave rise to the creation of the early church? How did the apostles recover from the shock of Jesus' death? Why did they worship Jesus, after he had been put to death, as Christ, although they fled and betrayed him as he was arrested in Gethsemane? This is a very controversial research question. This work concerns itself with the situation of the apostles shortly after Jesus' death and investigates the verses 1 Cor. 15:3-8, the tradition of the last supper and the resurrection experience. The psychological concept of "grief work" is considered in this context as well.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht
- Seitenzahl: 135
- Erscheinungstermin: 12.03.2013
- ISBN-13: 9783847001027
- Artikelnr.: 37730930