- John's Gospel (eBook, PDF)79,95 €
- The Arabic Versions of the Gospels (eBook, PDF)216,95 €
- Das Abendmahl im johanneischen Kreis (eBook, PDF)123,95 €
- Der Tod Jesu im Johannesevangelium (eBook, PDF)189,95 €
- Koptische Zeugen der Auferstehungsberichte (eBook, PDF)164,95 €
- Manuscripts, Texts, Theology (eBook, PDF)108,95 €
- Rhetoric and Theology (eBook, PDF)101,95 €
This textual study of the Gospel of John in seventeen Greek manuscripts offers a fresh investigation into the textual group known as Family 1. Since Kirsopp Lake's 1902 study, Codex 1 of the Gospels and its Allies, Family 1 has been considered an important textual witness by all major critical editions of the the New Testament; however, with the exception of a recent study of Matthew (Amy Anderson, The Textual Tradition of the Gospels: Family 1 in Matthew), little further research has been conducted into the family's text. By analysis of a full collation of John, this study examines manuscripts: Gregory-Aland 1, 22, 118, 131, 205abs, 205, 209, 565, 872, 884, 1192, 1210, 1278, 1582, 2193, 2372, and 2713. The study has confirmed the place of codices 1 and 1582 as core members of Family 1, but has demonstrated the existence of a new core subgroup, represented by codices 565, 884 and 2193, that rivals the textual witness of 1 and 1582. The discovery of this subgroup has broadened the textual contours of Family 1, leading to many new readings, both text and marginal, that should be considered Family 1 readings. The reconstructed Family 1 text with critical apparatus is based on the witness of this wider textual group and is offered as a replacement to Lake's 1902 text of John.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gruyter, Walter de GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 241
- Erscheinungstermin: 12. Dezember 2013
- ISBN-13: 9783110332179
- Artikelnr.: 44453220