Whether you've decided to earn the Linux Professional Institute's Server Professional certification or you simply want to learn more about Linux administration, this book is a great choice. Right now, Linux administration skills are opening doors to some of the hottest job markets. And with the ongoing explosive growth of the cloud computing world - the vast majority of which is being built with Linux - the scope of the opportunities will only increase. Whether or not you end up taking the exam, if you manage to learn this material, you'll have done yourself a real favor.
What You Will Learn
Basic Linux system administration and package management
Device and desktop management
Who This Book Is For
Most potential readers will already have a decent idea of what Linux is and what kinds of things can be done with it, and are looking to acquire or formalize a more structured and complete ability to confidently administrate Linux systems.
- Verlag: Apress / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-1-4842-2357-4
- 1st ed.
- Erscheinungstermin: 12. November 2016
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 11mm
- Gewicht: 348g
- ISBN-13: 9781484223574
- ISBN-10: 1484223578
- Artikelnr.: 45799544
2. Topic 102: Linux Installation and Package Management
3. Topic 103: GNU and Unix Commands
4. Topic 104: Devices, Linux Filesystems, and the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
5. Topic 105: Shells, Scripting, and Databases
6. Topic 106: User Interfaces and Desktops
7. Topic 107: Administrative Tasks
8. Topic 108: Essential System Services
9. Topic 109: Networking Fundamentals
10. Topic 110: Security.