- Generative Programming: Methods, Tools, and Applications65,99 €
- Effective Akka: Patterns and Best Practices17,99 €
- Pro Open Source Mail: Building an Enterprise Mail Solution40,99 €
- Component Models and Systems for Grid Applications: Proceedings of the Workshop on Component Models and Systems for Grid Applications Held June 26, 20202,99 €
- Git34,90 €
- Version Control with Git31,99 €
- Enterprise Cloud Computing: Technology, Architecture, Applications53,99 €
Git is a modern, fast, DVCS. But understanding how it fits into your development can be a daunting task without an introduction to the new concepts. Whether you're just starting out as a professional programmer or are an old hand, this book will get you started using Git in this new distributed world.
Whether you're making the switch from a traditional centralized version control system or are a new programmer just getting started, this book prepares you to start using Git in your everyday programming.
Pragmatic Version Control Using Git starts with an overview of version control systems, and shows how being distributed enables you to work more efficiently in our increasingly mobile society. It then progresses through the basics necessary to get started using Git.
You'll get a thorough overview of how to take advantage of Git. By the time you finish this book you'll have a firm grounding in how to use Git, both by yourself and as part of a team.
Learn how to use how to use Git to protect all the pieces of your project
Work collaboratively in a distributed environment
Learn how to use Git's cheap branches to streamline your development
Install and administer a Git server to share your repository
- The Pragmatic Starter Kit Vol.1
- Verlag: Pragmatic Programmers
- Seitenzahl: 184
- Erscheinungstermin: Dezember 2008
- Abmessung: 228mm x 191mm x 20mm
- Gewicht: 414g
- ISBN-13: 9781934356159
- ISBN-10: 1934356158
- Artikelnr.: 23909870