- Oracle IaaS (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Beginning Serverless Computing (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Handbook of Large-Scale Distributed Computing in Smart Healthcare (eBook, PDF)222,95 €
- Business in Real-Time Using Azure IoT and Cortana Intelligence Suite (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Requirements Engineering for Service and Cloud Computing (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Enterprise DevOps Framework (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Wireless Networking and Mobile Data Management (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
Explore scenarios, considerations, and steps for three types of websites, including hosting a static website, a content management system (CMS) based website, and a full-featured enterprise level website. Topic areas such as content storage in S3, compute resources in EC2, Route53 DNS Management, email services setup using Simple Email Service as well as strategies for high availability, fault tolerance, and website maintenance are covered.
Website Hosting and Migration with Amazon Web Services is organized in a way that allows you to start with simple concepts using AWS core services that allow you to build knowledge and confidence using AWS services while exploring the latest technology on this ever-updating platform. Using AWS to host your website offers you more control over your infrastructure, content delivery, and ability to scale to fit your website needs. It's time to take control and take your website to the next level. This engaging resource:
- Explains how to use the Amazon Web Services Free Tier to evaluate the platform for hosting your website
- Walks you through the setup and migration steps for three unique and popular web hosting scenarios
- Delivers hands-on experience with base concepts that can be built upon to grow and improve your website infrastructure
- Provides sample resources to test and understand the setup process fully
- Evaluate Amazon Web Services (AWS) offered on the platform that may benefit your website
- Set up and maintain three unique types of websites using AWS core services, enabling you to gain a deeper understanding of what is capable for your website or future projects
- Select AWS services that can improve performance and control of your website
- Use AWS RDS to deliver a redundant database solution for your website
- Manage DNS, domain registration, and transfers in AWS
- Use CloudFront to deliver content efficiently on a global scale Who This Book Is For
Small business owners, webmasters, freelance web designers, and others looking to have more control over their web content, save money by using a platform that charges for just the services you use, or grow the stability of their website by making it highly available, fault tolerant, and easily deployed; those looking to learn more about AWS Web Hosting options in general.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.05.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781484225899
- Artikelnr.: 53034240
Chapter 1: Static Content Scenario.
Chapter 2: Introduction to AWS Free Tier.
Chapter 3: Your Content Solution: An Introduction to AWS S3.
Chapter 4: Setting Up Your Website Content and Domain.
Chapter 5: Next Level Static Content Hosting.
Chapter 6: Logging and Monitoring.
Part 2: Hosting a Platform / CMS Website in Amazon Web Services.
Chapter 7: Platform / CMS Website Scenario.
Chapter 8: Architecture of a CMS Website.
Chapter 9: Static and Dynamic Storage Options in AWS.
Chapter 10: Database Services in AWS.
Chapter 11: Building the Infrastructure.
Chapter 12: Updating the Stack.
Part 3: Hosting a Platform / CMS Website in Amazon Web Services.
Chapter 13: Building Upon Your Foundation.
Chapter 14: Enterprise Website Scenario.
Chapter 15: EC2 Resources at Scale.
Chapter 16: Content Lifecycles, Management and Backup.
Chapter 17: Extending Your Reach with Workflow Services and Development Tools.
Chapter 18: AWS Security and Securing Website Communication.
Chapter 19: AWS Enterprise Applications.
Chapter 20: Appendix: Additional Resources.