- The Adventures of Bobby Raccoon (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Wally the Raccoon (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Trixie learns to trust (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Rocky Raccoon and His Raiders Vs. The Prowlers (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Ricky Raccoon and the Bullying Bull (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- MICKEY DOG And MIKEY TOO (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Totally Ninja Raccoons Meet Bigfoot (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
Their grandparents' cottage perched on the edge of a bluff overlooking Lake Michigan with crashing waves and sandy beach below, surrounding woods and spring fed creeks, and trips to nearby Mackinac Bridge and Mackinac Island with its historic fort, main street and the Grand Hotel, are the majestic settings for life-changing life-lessons, about the beauty of the built and natural worlds, and the harmful ugliness of the abuse to the latter by misguided humans.
By summer's end the boys' father receives confirmation his job will require relocation to another city, but Jimmy's newly found deeper-thought says he can handle the uprooting of life that will require making new friends among other things. As vacation ends and heavyhearted goodbyes are exchanged, Jimmy reflects on the memories he'll take with him both happy and sad, and about his increased environmental awareness and self-awareness all thanks to his new friend Duncan, the talking raccoon.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.