- Principles of Molecular Oncology (eBook, PDF)169,95 €
- Advances in Forensic Haemogenetics (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
- Molecular Pathology of Hematolymphoid Diseases (eBook, PDF)193,95 €
- Molecular Diagnostics of Infectious Diseases (eBook, PDF)106,95 €
- DNA Microarrays: Gene Expression Applications (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
- Methods for studying the genetics, molecular biology, physiology, and pathogenesis of the streptococci (eBook, PDF)129,95 €
- Gene Quantification (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
"...the textbook of choice for anyone working in molecular diagnostics who wants to remain current with this rapidly changing field. -Clinical Laboratory International
From Reviews of the First Edition...
"...a very good introduction to the basic elements of molecular pathology...a clear, enjoyable read...an excellent discussion of methods." -Clinical Chemistry
"...highly recommended...for those interested in clinical molecular diagnosis...will satisfy those who are more expert in certain areas of molecular diagnosis, but who have been unable to keep up with the wide range of recent advances in molecular diagnosis." -American Journal of Clinical Pathology
"...gives a good theoretical background for those with little experience in this field. It is readable, comprehensive, and...up-to-date." -Journal of Clinical Pathology
"...well written, comprehensive...should bring even the reader with limited background knowledge up to speed on what is a rapidly progressing field." -Trends in Molecular Medicine
"...a timely and highly relevant book that will serve as a valuable resource to those practicing molecular diagnostics from the bench, as well as to basic and clinical scientists..." -Endocrine News