- Coronary Artery Disease (eBook, PDF)76,95 €
- Cardiovascular Surgery (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Transradial Approach for Percutaneous Interventions (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Coronary Imaging and Physiology (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Heart Disease Diagnosis and Therapy (eBook, PDF)152,95 €
- Coronary Radiology (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
The principle thrust of the book concerns coronary atherosclerosis, the pathology of which is presented in conjunction with the results of anatomic, non-invasive imaging and angiographic studies. Related chapters cover atherogenesis, presenting new insights into the pathophysiology of the vulnerable plaque, the role of progenitor cells in vascular injury, inflammation and atherogenesis, and the genomics of vascular remodeling. Additional topics covered include angina pectoris, acute coronary syndromes, healed myocardial infarction and congestive heart failure, catheter-based and surgical revascularization, and surgical treatment of myocardial infarction and its sequelae.
With contributions from a diverse group of internationally-known physicians with broad experience in the diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease, this book will be a valuable resource for practitioners in clinical cardiology, thoracic surgery, pathology, and cardiovascular molecular research, as well as for students in training.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 07.01.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781461414759
- Artikelnr.: 37341054