- Advances in Endoscopy in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (eBook, PDF)120,95 €
- Immune Mechanisms in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (eBook, PDF)144,95 €
- Nutritional Management of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease with Biologics (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Genetics of Rare Autoimmune Diseases (eBook, PDF)79,95 €
- Modern Topics in the Phototrophic Prokaryotes (eBook, PDF)128,95 €
The central structure of the book focuses on prognostic and predictive biomarkers in IBD with an emphasis on the fields of research and scientific techniques (genomics, proteomics and metabonomics) that have led to biomarker discovery and places these biomarkers within a clinical context to help understand their utility in clinical practice.
This book will be of use to clinicians who have an interest in using biomarkers in clinical practice as well as clinician researchers and scientists involved in the biomarker research pipeline.
The author team comprises experts from around the world in order to bring together the literature in an effort to inform clinicians and researchers about the current state-of-the art in biomarker discovery. It is intended to assist future research efforts and indicate how biomarkers might be best applied to clinical practice both at present and in the future.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 365
- Erscheinungstermin: 13. Mai 2019
- ISBN-13: 9783030114466
- Artikelnr.: 59879936