- Emerging Nanotechnologies (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- Signal Measurement and Estimation Techniques for Micro and Nanotechnology (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Silicon Carbide Microsystems for Harsh Environments (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Nano-Bio-Sensing (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Radioisotope Thin-Film Powered Microsystems (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Nanotechnology Applications to Telecommunications and Networking (eBook, PDF)121,99 €
- Introduction to Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (eBook, PDF)73,99 €
The book shows where nanotechnology is now - a fascinating time when the science is transitioning into complex systems with impact on new products. Present and future developments are addressed, as well as a larger number of new industrial and research opportunities deriving from this domain. An overview for professionals, researchers and policy-makers of this very rapidly expanding field. Brief chapters and colour figures with a contained overall length make the book attractive at an attractive price - a must for every professional's shelf.
Mihail C. Roco, National Science Foundation and National Nanotechnology Initiative, wrote the preface underlying the importance and weight of the present book to this exciting and epoch-awakening field of research and applications:
"Nanotechnology is well recognized as a science and technology megatrend for the beginning of the 21st century. This book aims to show where nanotechnology is now - transitioning to complex systems and fundamentally new products - and communicates the societal promise of nanotechnology to specialists and the public. Most of what has already made it into the marketplace is in the form of "First Generation" products, passive nanostructures with steady behaviour. Many companies have "Second Generation" products, active nanostructures with changing behaviour during use, and embryonic "Third Generation" products, including 3-dimensional nanosystems. Concepts for "Fourth Generation" products, including heterogeneous molecular nanosystems, are only in research."
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 502
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. Januar 2014
- ISBN-13: 9789462390126
- Artikelnr.: 43793052
"This volume would be most useful for those unfamiliar with the field who wish to learn how nanotechnology can revolutionize the areas in which they are interested. ... Summing Up: Recommended. Lower-division undergraduates through graduate students; general readers." (N. M. Fahrenkopf, Choice, Vol. 52 (2), October, 2014)