- Business, Power and Sustainability in a World of Global Value Chains (eBook, ePUB)19,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- The Future of Capitalism (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- Adults In The Room (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Change Everything (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- This Changes Everything (eBook, ePUB)13,43 €
- Straight Talk on Trade (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
In this visionary work Christian Felber, founder of the Economy for the Common Good movement, offers a dazzling new paradigm for the global trading order. Confronting the 'free trade religion' which has reigned since Adam Smith, Felber champions an alternative approach in which trade serves the wider interests of society, incorporating the key issues of our time: human rights, climate change, and the growing divide richer and poorer countries. He proposes the groundbreaking idea of an 'Ethical Trade Zone', founded on a principled approach to tariffs and trade policies, and built with international cooperation on trade, taxation and labour.
Penetrating and passionate, Christian Felber shows how this brave new economic world can be built democratically from the grassroots up, and how trading for good can be made a reality.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Zed Books
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.11.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781786996046
- Artikelnr.: 58090597