- Music: The Business (8th edition) (eBook, ePUB)19,99 €
- The Basics of Copyright (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- Enter the Undead Author (eBook, ePUB)27,95 €
- Law and Authors (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Copy This Book! (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- What Does the US Army Do? Government Books 7th Grade Children's Government Books (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Changing Nature of Customary International Law (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
Drawing on her extensive experience as a media lawyer, Ann Harrison offers a unique, expert opinion on the deals, the contracts and the business as a whole. She examines in detail the changing face of the music industry and provides absorbing and up-to-date case studies.
Whether you're a recording artist, songwriter, music business manager, industry executive, publisher, journalist, media student, accountant or lawyer, this practical and comprehensive guide is indispensable reading.
Fully revised and updated. Includes:
· The current types of record and publishing deals, and what you can expect to see in the contracts
· A guide to making a record, manufacture, distribution, branding, marketing, merchandising, sponsorship, band arrangements and touring
· The most up-to-date information on music streaming, digital downloads, online marketing and piracy
· An in-depth look at copyright law and related rights
· Case studies illustrating key developments and legal jargon explained.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Ebury Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 400
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. Juli 2017
- ISBN-13: 9780753548219
- Artikelnr.: 46208464