- Oestrogen Matters (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Fertility Doctor's Guide to Overcoming Infertility (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- The IVF Diet (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- Noise: A Manifesto Modernising Motherhood (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Empowered Fertility (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Fertility Book (eBook, ePUB)12,99 €
In The Menopause Manifesto internationally renowned, New York Times bestselling author Dr Jen Gunter brings you empowerment through knowledge by countering stubborn myths and misunderstandings about menopause with hard facts, real science, fascinating historical perspective and expert advice.
The only thing predictable about menopause is its unpredictability. Factor in widespread misinformation, a lack of research, and the culture of shame around women's bodies, and it's no wonder women are unsure what to expect during the menopause transition and beyond.
Menopause is not a disease - it's a planned change, like puberty. And just like puberty, we should be educated on what's to come years in advance, rather than the current practice of leaving people on their own with bothersome symptoms and too much conflicting information. Knowing what is happening, why and what to do about it is both empowering and reassuring.
Frank and funny, Dr Jen debunks misogynistic attitudes and challenges the over-mystification of menopause to reveal everything you really need to know about:
* Hot flashes
* Sleep disruption
* Sex and libido
* Depression and mood changes
* Skin and hair issues
* Outdated therapies
* Breast health
* Weight and muscle mass
* Health maintenance screening
* And much more
Filled with practical, reassuring information, this essential guide will revolutionise how women experience menopause - including how their lives can be even better for it!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Little, Brown Book Group
- Erscheinungstermin: 25. Mai 2021
- ISBN-13: 9780349427591
- Artikelnr.: 59787283