- Sleep and Combat-Related Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- STOP, THAT and One Hundred Other Sleep Scales (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Frühkindlicher Autismus (eBook, PDF)29,99 €
- EEG in der Neuropädiatrie (eBook, PDF)19,99 €
- Sleep in Children with Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
This book is divided into two parts. The first part is an introduction to childhood sleep physiology and pathology, epidemiology of sleep disorders, and diagnostic procedures. The second part describes the most frequent sleep disorders in greater depth.
Sleep Disorders in Children is aimed at sleep researchers, pediatricians, child neurologists and child psychiatrists, as well as patient organizations and families with affected children.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 03.10.2016
- ISBN-13: 9783319286402
- Artikelnr.: 46927216
"This book, while of manageable size, is sufficiently comprehensive to extend the knowledge and interest of all those who work with children. It is the most up-to-date book on the subject for a problem, which would appear to be becoming more common." (BMA Medical Book Awards, September, 2017)
"This useful overview of insomnia, hypersomnia, parasomnias, and obstructive sleep apnea in children also covers the interaction of sleep disorders with other conditions, such as psychiatric illnesses, epilepsy, and neurodevelopmental disorders. ... It could also be a profitable read for upper-level residents in psychiatry and neurology. ... Overall, this is a high-quality book that has much to recommend it to practitioners who wish to learn more about the clinical aspects of sleep disorders." (Eric Gausche, Doody's Book Reviews, March, 2017)