- Reproductive Ethics (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Ethical Challenges in Genomics Research (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Surgical Ethics (eBook, PDF)90,95 €
- Reproductive Surgery in Assisted Conception (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Third-Party Reproduction (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Emerging Topics in Reproduction (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
Reproductive ethics remains an underdeveloped area of bioethics despite the recent technological breakthroughs that carry both great promise and potential threats. Building on the first volume of work from a conference held just over one year ago, this new collection of essays from a conference held April 2017 continues this discussion as well as provides ethical insights and reviews of these emerging technologies. The ethical questions swirling around human reproduction are both old and new, but the conference presentations, and the essays derived from them, focus on new ways of appreciating old arguments such as the ethics of abortion, as well as new ways of seeing new technologies such as CRISPR and mitochondrial transfer.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 22.06.2019
- ISBN-13: 9783319894294
- Artikelnr.: 56792608