- Imaging for Pediatricians (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- Pediatric Chest Imaging (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Interventions in Pulmonary Medicine (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Respiratory Outcomes in Preterm Infants (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- GISTs - Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Imaging of the Hand and Wrist (eBook, PDF)169,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
Edited by Robert H. Cleveland, MD, Professor of Radiology at Harvard Medical School and Chief of the Division of Diagnostic Radiology at Children's Hospital Boston, the book includes a talented group of associate editors and contributing authors who are noted experts in pathology, pulmonology, and radiology, making Imaging in Pediatric Pulmonology an ideal reference for all physicians involved in the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric pulmonary issues.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 28.01.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781441958723
- Artikelnr.: 37340586
"The book is a multi-author subspecialty text focusing on a single organ system, the lungs. Although chiefly written by and for radiologists, there are important contributions from pediatric pathology and clinical pediatric pulmonology. ... Students of pediatric radiology at all levels will be well rewarded for the reading investment. ... I certainly recommend the book to fellows in both pediatric radiology and pediatric pulmonology. These groups stand to gain the most from its assets." (Brent Adler, Pediatric Radiology, Vol. 44, 2014)