- Empowered Fertility (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Baby-Making Bible (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Fertility Doctor's Guide to Overcoming Infertility (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- The Fertility Handbook (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Zita West's Guide to Fertility and Assisted Conception (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Living the Life Unexpected (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
Emma Cannon answers the many nagging questions women have about fertility and conception; questions such as:
How can I get a sense of my fertility? Can I preserve my fertility? When exactly should we be having sex? Does my diet really matter? Does stress lower my chances of conceiving? What exercise should I be doing?
Reducing stress and approaching fertility with a calm and positive attitude is central to her approach to getting pregnant, so Emma also helps you develop a 'fertile mindset' with a toolbox of simple suggestions to cultivate emotional wellness for your particular fertility 'type'.
Written in Emma's trademark optimistic, warm and non-judgmental tone, Total Fertility is a book for anyone who is thinking - or has ever thought of - getting pregnant.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pan Macmillan
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Altersempfehlung: ab 18 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 20.06.2013
- ISBN-13: 9780230771659
- Artikelnr.: 41839285