- Ankylosing spondylitis and Klebsiella123,99 €
- Ankylosing spondylitis and Klebsiella179,99 €
- Surgical Treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis Deformity87,99 €
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Proteus80,99 €
- Ankylosing Spondylitis79,99 €
- New Therapeutic Targets in Rheumatoid Arthritis199,99 €
- Hypermobility of Joints94,99 €
This book is aimed at clinicians who treat Ankylosing Spondylitis. It provides an authoritative, accessible guide to the diagnosis, management and treatment of ankylosing spondylitis
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 80016590
- Erscheinungstermin: Januar 2011
- Abmessung: 203mm x 127mm x 5mm
- Gewicht: 180g
- ISBN-13: 9780857291790
- ISBN-10: 0857291793
- Artikelnr.: 31788745
Overview of Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Clinical Manifestations of Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Diagnosis of Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Imaging in Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Management of Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Socioeconomic Aspects of Ankylosing Spondylitis.
"This is a concise guidebook for diagnosing, managing, and treating patients with ankylosing spondylitis. ... It is pocket sized and really can be a day-to-day reference for the learning clinician. ... this book is a great guide for training internists or rheumatologists who have modest experience with these patients. ... seasoned rheumatologists will appreciate the attempt to explain new classification systems, diagnostic criteria, and treatment options which have changed significantly over the past decade. ... This is a great book (an easy read) ... ." (Lesley M. Davila, Doody's Review Service, February, 2011)