- Klinische Sozialarbeit (eBook, PDF)23,99
- German Communicative Development Inventory (eBook, PDF)26,95
- tolino shine 3109,00
- Übergewichtsprävention im Kindes- und Jugendalter (eBook, PDF)39,99
- Interpersonal Violence in the African-American Community (eBook, PDF)98,95
- Dealing with Child Abuse and Neglect as Public Health Problems (eBook, PDF)47,95
- Psychodynamic Perspectives on Aging and Illness (eBook, PDF)54,95
Within this volume, authors examine the impediments to the crucial goals of justice, safety, dignity, well-being, and meaning in children's lives, factors as varied as socioeconomic stressors, alienated, disengaged parents, and corrosive moral lessons from the media. The complex role of religious institutions in promoting and, in many cases, curtailing children's rights is analyzed, as are international efforts by advocates and policymakers to address major threats to children's development, including:
- War and natural disasters.
- Environmental toxins (e.g., malaria and lead poisoning).
- The child obesity epidemic.
- Gun violence.
- Child slavery and trafficking.
- Toxic elements in contemporary culture.
A Child's Right to a Healthy Environment is a powerful call to action for researchers and professionals in developmental, clinical child, school, and educational psychology as well as psychiatry, pediatrics, social work, general and special education, sociology, and other fields tasked with improving children's lives.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.09.2010
- ISBN-13: 9781441967916
- Artikelnr.: 37356050