- The Simplest Gift (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- The Greatest Secret (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- The Greatest Secret (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- Daily Magic (eBook, ePUB)15,99 €
- The Success Principles(TM) - 10th Anniversary Edition (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- Inner Work (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- The Mystic Jesus (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
Njuta (pronounced nyutah), which means enjoy or delight in, is the Swedish art of savoring the moment. Focused on finding happiness in even the smallest things, njuta can be applied to every area of life:
- Daily rituals
- Creating a comfortable home
- Nature and friluftsliv (open-air life)
- Meal times and fika (coffee breaks)
- Adapting to the seasons
- Celebrations with family and friends
From relishing a quiet moment of comfort to enjoying the beauty of nature or even just reveling in the deliciousness of a favorite snack, you too can do like the Swedes and open your eyes to all of life's pleasures, no matter how simple.
Niki Brantmark, founder of the popular blog My Scandinavian Home, offers easy-to-follow how-to's, practical lists of tips and tricks, and unique insights into the most fascinating aspects of Swedish culture, from morning dips to Christmas crafting. Njuta is the ultimate guide to rejoicing in the moment, anytime and anywhere.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.