- Phycobiliproteins: Recent Developments and Future Applications (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Functional Food and Human Health (eBook, PDF)195,95 €
- Methods in Rhizosphere Biology Research (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Animal and Plant Stem Cells (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Epigenetics in Cardiac Disease (eBook, PDF)143,95 €
- Non-coding RNAs in the Vasculature (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
Additionally, recent advances have also revealed that certain specific osmolytes might be key biomarkers of cancer, infectious diseases and vaccine flocculation. In fact, a large pool of data has been generated regarding their potential for the therapeutic intervention of neurodegenerative diseases and other metabolic disorders caused by protein aggregation or proteostasis failure.
Reflecting the multiple applications of these small molecules in the health and other industries, this book combines contributions by respected leaders in the field and will help to inspire college students, basic researchers, and clinicians to translate these biological roles of osmolytes into clinical practice. It will also shed light on some important future prospects of osmolytes like their role as drug excipients and provide a deeper understanding of their mechanism of action in the prevention of neuro-degenerative diseases.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 16.05.2017
- ISBN-13: 9789811037078
- Artikelnr.: 53036487