- Beginning Xamarin Development for the Mac (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- Developing 2D Games with Unity (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Beginning Visual Studio for Mac (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Xamarin.Forms Solutions (eBook, PDF)22,95 €
- Modern Data Access with Entity Framework Core (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Building Xamarin.Forms Mobile Apps Using XAML (eBook, PDF)20,95 €
- Migrating to Swift from Flash and ActionScript (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
The book starts by setting up Xamarin and introducing Xamarin Forms and then covers the Azure Portal from a developer's perspective and goes on to demonstrate how to build an Azure Service using Quickstart. You'll also see how to add Azure support to Xamarin Forms application. You'll review in detail how to build a Xamarin Form with Azure Client and modify an existing app to become a Xamarin Forms Client for Azure with offline synchronization.
You then move on to third-party controls that speed up development. By the end of the book, you will be able to use Azure and Xamarin together and master how to use Azure Mobile Quickstarts, Azure SQL plumbing, database synchronization and Xamarin Forms.
What You'll Learn
- Create a Xamarin Forms App and understand the Structure of a Xamarin Forms App.
- Navigate pages and use platform specific coding.
- Use images, ListView and the Azure Mobile App Quickstart to build a Service and Xamarin Forms app
- Modify an existing app to use Azure Client Libraries, understand offline storage with SQLite and incorporate offline synchronization
Who This Book Is For
Software developers new to Xamarin and/or Azure and for the developers who are familiar with both the technologies to use in mobile apps.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 260
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.06.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781484235614
- Artikelnr.: 54517284
Chapter 1: Installing Visual Studio 2017
Goal: In this chapter, you will install the required products to complete all the exercises in this book. This includes Visual Studio, Xamarin, and third-party tools such as Syncfusion ListView and Xamarin Plug-ins.
Chapter 2: Introduction to Xamarin Forms
Goal: Create Your First Xamarin Forms application. Use StackLayout and Grid. Review of Tablet and Phone form factors. Working with Images and ListView.Chapter 3: Introduction to Azure: a Developer's PerspectiveGoal: Overview of portal, subscriptions, billing and navigation. Creating VM and Web App, Function App, Logic App, App service plan, API App, Mobile App, and API management. Chapter 4: Building an Azure Service Using Quickstart
Goal: Create a Mobile App in the Azure Portal, Modify the Service app, Add the question and response DTOs and endpoints. Add controllers to the Controllers Folder, Seed the data and force Entity Frameworkto recreate our tables. Verify the Database Chapter 5: Building a Xamarin Forms Azure ClientGoal: Open an Existing Xamarin Forms application. Add Azure support to a Xamarin Forms application. Customize the DTOs for the Poll service. Fill in the logic to query and update our Poll records. Add support to our app for offline data caching. Synchronizing to the remote databaseChapter 6: Delete Resources in Your Subscription