- The King Of Thieves (Knights Templar Mysteries 26) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Templar, the Queen and Her Lover (Knights Templar Mysteries 24) (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- No Law in the Land (Knights Templar Mysteries 27) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Mad Monk Of Gidleigh (Knights Templar Mysteries 14) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Chapel of Bones (Knights Templar Mysteries 18) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Malice of Unnatural Death (Knights Templar Mysteries 22) (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
As the threat of war hangs over England, Sir Baldwin and Bailiff Puttock must work desperately to prevent murder, in Michael Jecks' latest thrilling mystery in his hugely popular Knights Templar series. Perfect for fans of C.J. Sansom and Susanna Gregory.
'Each page is densely packed with cuckolding, coarseness, lewdness, lechery, gore galore, but also with nobility. A heady mix!' - North Devon Journal
1326: King Edward II's estranged wife Queen Isabella shames him by refusing to return from France to England. When the king hears she has betrothed their son to the daughter of the French Count of Hainault, all England fears invasion by a Hainault army.
The King's knights, including Sir Baldwin de Furnshill, are commanded to London to protect the realm. Meanwhile Bishop Stapledon, the Treasurer of England, is under severe threat - but from whom? He has made many enemies in his long political life, and Sir Baldwin and his friend, Simon Puttock, must do all they can to find the would-be assassin before he can strike...
'The characters are richly drawn and weave in and out of the events of the early 14th century, with Michael Jecks showing great knowledge of the times'
'Jecks always brings his chosen era to life'
'Another masterpiece from one of my favourite authors'
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Headline
- Seitenzahl: 480
- Erscheinungstermin: 27.02.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781472219893
- Artikelnr.: 40469099