- The 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Allied Tanks in Normandy 1944 (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Panzer 38(t) vs BT-7 (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Panzer Commander (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Churchill Tanks (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Tanks in the Battle of the Bulge (eBook, PDF)7,99 €
- Hold the Westwall (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
Offering detailed answers to these questions, and many more, this book provides a survey of the principal tank and tank-equivalents (such as tank destroyers and Jagdpanzers) that took part in the Ardennes Campaign of December 1944-January 1945. Beginning with a basic overview of the campaign, accompanied by an order of battle of the major armoured units, it examines the opposing forces, covering the organization of the two tank forces to explain how they were deployed. Author Steven Zaloga also scrutinises the technical balance between the opposing sides, comparing armour, mobility and firepower as well as other important factors such as reliability, crew situational awareness, and tank layout/efficiency.
Full of specially commissioned and highly accurate artwork plates of the tanks themselves, as well as fascinating technical data based on cutting-edge research, this title is the definitive guide to tank warfare in the Battle of the Bulge.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 48
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.04.2020
- ISBN-13: 9781472839237
- Artikelnr.: 58634006