- Cryptosporidium: parasite and disease (eBook, PDF)142,95 €
- Pathogenesis of Leishmaniasis (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Biodiversity and Evolution of Parasitic Life in the Southern Ocean (eBook, PDF)120,95 €
- Ticks of Europe and North Africa (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Neglected Tropical Diseases - Oceania (eBook, PDF)120,95 €
- Biomphalaria Snails and Larval Trematodes (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Molecular Parasitology (eBook, PDF)157,95 €
The application of novel techniques is moving the echinostomes to the frontline of parasitology in fields such as systematics, immunobiology in vertebrate and invertebrate organisms and proteomics among others. The Biology of Echinostomes demonstrates the application of new techniques to a group of trematodes that may serve to obtain information of great value in parasitology and general biology. The book includes basic topics, such as biology and systematics, as well as more novel topics, such as immunobiology, proteomics, and genomics of echinostomes. The authors of each chapter emphasize their content with: (i) the most novel information obtained; (ii) analysis of this information in a more general context (i.e. general parasitology); and (iii) future perspectives in view of the information presented. The subjects are analyzed from a modern point of view, considering aspects such as applications of novel techniques and an analysis of host-parasite interactions.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 333
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. April 2009
- ISBN-13: 9780387095776
- Artikelnr.: 37288357