- The Idea-Driven Organization (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Black Edge (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- Meltdown (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Authentic Conversations (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- The Man Who Solved the Market (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- Happy Job (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- The Definitive Personal Assistant & Secretarial Handbook (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
This is the story behind the company that changed animation forever. Here, the founder of Pixar reveals the ideas and techniques that have made Pixar one of the most widely admired creative businesses, and one of the most profitable.
As a young man, Ed Catmull had a dream: to make the world's first computer-animated movie. When an early partnership with George Lucas led, indirectly, to his founding Pixar with Steve Jobs and John Lasseter in 1986, he couldn't have known what would come. Nine years later and against all odds, Toy Story was released. It was the start of a new generation of animation.
Through its focus on the joy of storytelling, inventive plots and emotional authenticity, Pixar revolutionised how animated films were created. Creativity, Inc. is a book for managers who want to lead their employees to new heights, a manual for anyone who strives for originality, with behind-the-scenes examples from Pixar itself. It is a book about how to build and sustain a creative culture with a unique identity.
And through this story, we learn what creativity really is.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 368
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.04.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781448126286
- Artikelnr.: 40712813