- Technologies for economic and functional lightweight design246,09 €
- Technologies for economic and functional lightweight design171,99 €
- Future Automotive Production Conference 2022134,99 €
- Discrete Element Method in the Design of Transport Systems76,99 €
- Steuerbares Reibverhalten trockenlaufender Tribosysteme109,99 €
- A Holistic Approach to Ship Design127,99 €
- Carbon Nanotube Enhanced Aerospace Composite Materials112,99 €
The conference focused on new methods and technologies for the development and production of multifunctional and hybrid lightweight solutions in large-scale vehicle manufacturing. Further, it promoted the exchange of insights and lessons learned between experts from industry and academia.
Lightweight design and construction are key technologies for the development of sustainable and resource-efficient mobility concepts. Material hybrid structures, which combine the advantages of different materials (e.g. fiber-reinforced plastics and metals), have a high potential for reducing weight, while simultaneously expanding component functionality. However, the efficient use of functional integrated hybrid structures in vehicle construction, requires innovations and constant developments in vehicle and production technology. There is a great demand for affordable lightweight construction in mass production that takes into account the increasing requirements in terms of variant diversity, safety and quality- particularly with regards to new methods and technologies.