- New World Situation: New Directions in Concurrent Engineering (eBook, PDF)279,95 €
- Impact of Design Research on Industrial Practice (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Design Education Today (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Emotional Engineering, Vol.5 (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Digital Factory for Human-oriented Production Systems (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Smart Product Engineering (eBook, PDF)279,95 €
- Complex Systems Concurrent Engineering (eBook, PDF)223,95 €
The primary focus of concurrent engineering was, at first, on bringing downstream information as far upstream as possible by introducing parallel processing in order to reduce time to market and to prevent errors at a later stage which would sometimes cause irrevocable damage. Up to now, numerous new concepts, methodologies and tools have been developed, but over concurrent engineering's 20-year history the situation has changed extensively. Now, industry has to work in the global marketplace and to cope with diversifying requirements and increasing complexities. Such globalization and diversification necessitate collaboration across different fields and across national boundaries. Thus, the new concurrent engineering calls for a systems approach to gain global market competitiveness. Improving Complex Systems Today provides a new insight into concurrent engineering today.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 484
- Erscheinungstermin: 9. Juli 2011
- ISBN-13: 9780857297990
- Artikelnr.: 43728528