- Empowering Users through Design (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Advanced Design Cultures (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Designing Pilot Projects as Boundary Objects (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Systems Engineering Agile Design Methodologies (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Cloud-Based Design and Manufacturing (CBDM) (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Smart Product Engineering (eBook, PDF)279,95 €
- Asset Management (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
Employing a multi-faceted perspective, the book supplies the reader with a comprehensive worldview of design in the form of a proposed model that will empower their activities as student, researcher or practitioner. We draw the reader into the core role of design conceptualisation for society, for the development of industry, for users and buyers of products, and for citizens in relation to public systems. The book also features original contributions related to exploration, conceptualisation and product synthesis.
Exploring both the power and limitations of formal design process models, methods, and tools viewed in the light of human ingenuity and cognition, the book develops a unique design mindset that adds human understanding to the list of methods and tools essential to design. This insight is distilled into useful mindset heuristics included throughout the book.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 394
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. Juli 2015
- ISBN-13: 9783319198392
- Artikelnr.: 43796012