- Proceedings of the 1995 World Marketing Congress126,99 €
- Proceedings of the 1997 World Marketing Congress126,99 €
- Global Perspectives in Marketing for the 21st Century126,99 €
- Looking Forward, Looking Back: Drawing on the Past to Shape the Future of Marketing184,99 €
- Marketing in Transition: Scarcity, Globalism, & Sustainability97,99 €
- Thriving in a New World Economy97,99 €
- Proceedings of the 1996 Multicultural Marketing Conference96,99 €
Founded in 1971, the Academy of Marketing Science is an international organization dedicated to promoting timely explorations of phenomena related to the science of marketing in theory, research, and practice. Among its services to members and the community at large, the Academy offers conferences, congresses and symposia that attract delegates from around the world. Presentations from these events are published in this Proceedings series, which offers a comprehensive archive of volumes reflecting the evolution of the field. Volumes deliver cutting-edge research and insights, complimenting the Academy's flagship journals, the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science (JAMS) and AMS Review. Volumes are edited by leading scholars and practitioners across a wide range of subject areas in marketing science.