- Talent Management in Small and Medium Enterprises20,99 €
- Sport and Environmental Sustainability38,99 €
- Technology, Outsourcing & Transforming HR211,99 €
- Global Talent Management32,99 €
- Organizing for Sustainable Development124,99 €
- Organizing for Sustainable Development38,99 €
- The Routledge Companion to Reward Management41,99 €
Green HRM integrates HRM with environmental management and is implemented by firms to realize corporate green strategies by providing opportunities and motivating employees to become involved in environmental activities. This book explores how green recruitment and selection, green training, green performance management, and green pay and rewards are managed in Chinese enterprises, and how green HRM affects organizational green and non-green workplace behaviors. It enriches the current literature on green HRM practices and measures. It also advances our understanding of employee organizational behavioral consequences of green HRM, which is an emerging and understudied field of research. As such, this book offers practical implications on how to elicit desirable employee green and non-green workplace behaviors through green HRM policies and practices.
This book will appeal to anyone interested in learning more about green HRM practices and the social and psychological processes through which green HRM influences employees, promotes green workplace behaviors and improves a firm's environmental performance.