- Creative Problem Solving for Managers (eBook, PDF)38,95
- tolino shine 3109,00
- Factfulness (eBook, ePUB)7,49
- Blink (eBook, ePUB)9,99
- Creativity for Innovation Management (eBook, ePUB)33,95
- Serious Creativity (eBook, ePUB)10,99
- Lean Problem Solving and QC Tools for Industrial Engineers (eBook, ePUB)67,95
This text provides an essential introduction to the ideas and skills of solving problems creatively. It demonstrates:
- how and why people are blocked in their thinking
- how this impairs the creative problem solving process
- how creative problem solving techniques can help overcome these difficulties
Theories of creative thinking are critically examined and utilised to explore the variety of techniques that can be employed to discover insights into difficult management problems. Using case studies and case histories together with extensive diagrams, examples and thought-provoking questions, Creative Problem Solving for Managers provides the most up-to-date and extensive approach to this important topic.
This refreshing new edition will prove essential reading on the growing number of 'creativity management' classes springing up in business schools and will also be a helpful read on a range of other modules that require a creative mindset.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 352
- Erscheinungstermin: 05.04.2010
- ISBN-13: 9781135165420
- Artikelnr.: 42513984