- Proceedings of the 1999 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference98,99 €
- Looking Forward, Looking Back: Drawing on the Past to Shape the Future of Marketing149,99 €
- Thriving in a New World Economy98,99 €
- The Customer is NOT Always Right? Marketing Orientations in a Dynamic Business World207,99 €
- Proceedings of the 1993 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference127,99 €
- Let's Get Engaged! Crossing the Threshold of Marketing's Engagement Era222,99 €
- Marketing Challenges in a Turbulent Business Environment171,99 €
Founded in 1971, the Academy of Marketing Science is an international organization dedicated to promoting timely explorations of phenomena related to the science of marketing in theory, research, and practice. Among its services to members and the community at large, the Academy offers conferences, congresses and symposia that attract delegates from around the world. Presentations from these events are published in this Proceedings series, which offers a comprehensive archive of volumes reflecting the evolution of the field. Volumes deliver cutting-edge research and insights, complimenting the Academy's flagship journals, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science (JAMS) and AMS Review. Volumes are edited by leading scholars and practitioners across a wide range of subject areas in marketing science.