- Assessing the Different Roles of Marketing Theory and Practice in the Jaws of Economic Uncertainty127,99 €
- Creating and Delivering Value in Marketing75,99 €
- Proceedings of the 2002 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference75,99 €
- Proceedings of the 2002 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference104,99 €
- Creating and Delivering Value in Marketing104,99 €
- Proceedings of the 2000 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference98,99 €
- Marketing, Technology and Customer Commitment in the New Economy111,99 €
Founded in 1971, the Academy of Marketing Science is an international organization dedicated to promoting timely explorations of phenomena related to the science of marketing in theory, research, and practice. Among its services to members and the community at large, the Academy offers conferences, congresses and symposia that attract delegates from around the world. Presentations from these events are published in this Proceedings series, which offers a comprehensive archive of volumes reflecting the evolution of the field. Volumes deliver cutting-edge research and insights, complementing the Academy's flagship journals, the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science (JAMS) and AMS Review. Volumes are edited by leading scholars and practitioners across a wide range of subject areas in marketing science.