- Beginning iOS AR Game Development (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Pro iOS Security and Forensics (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- 100 Questions and Answers to Help You Land Your Dream iOS Job (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Swift 4 Recipes (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Implementing iOS and macOS Documents with the Files App (eBook, PDF)20,95 €
- Pro iPhone Development with Swift 4 (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Enterprise Mac Administrators Guide (eBook, PDF)55,95 €
You'll start by accessing the camera and teaching your app to track the world around its device. You'll then see how to position nodes and create augmented reality shapes and textures. Next you'll have your creations interact with their environment by programming workable physics, detecting planes, measuring distance, and applying virtual force. Finally you'll learn how to hit test and troubleshoot your applications to ensure they interact with the real world around them seamlessly.
ARKit is Apple's software framework for creating augmented reality apps on iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPad. Unlike virtual reality that creates an entirely artificial world for the user to view and explore, Beginning ARKit for iPhone and iPad will show you how augmented reality places artificial items in an actual scene displayed by an iOS device's camera.
What You'll Learn
- Access the camera
- Use ARKit's hit testing for tracked geometry
- Apply and combine real world and virtual physics
Who This Book Is For
Programmers familiar with the basics of Swift programming who want to dive into developing iOS applications with Swift.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 489
- Erscheinungstermin: 05.11.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781484241028
- Artikelnr.: 56812732