- the princess saves herself in this one (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Soft Thorns (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Felicity (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- break your glass slippers (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- How to Fly (In Ten Thousand Easy Lessons) (eBook, ePUB)9,63 €
- Love by Night (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- the mermaid's voice returns in this one (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
The debut collection of poetry from Lili Reinhart, the actress and outspoken advocate for mental health awareness and body positivity.
I seem to be your new favorite novel.
One that keeps you up at night,
turning my pages.
Fingers lingering on me so you don't lose your place.
Swimming Lessons explores the euphoric beginnings of young love, battling anxiety and depression in the face of fame, and the inevitable heartbreak that stems from passion. Relatable yet deeply intimate, provocative yet comforting, bite-sized yet profound, Lili's poems reflect her trademark honesty and unique perspective. Accompanied by striking and evocative illustrations, Swimming Lessons reveals the depths of female experience, and is the work of a storyteller who is coming into her own.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: St. Martin's Publishing Group
- Seitenzahl: 240
- Erscheinungstermin: 29. September 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781250261762
- Artikelnr.: 57883170