- Auszeiten vom Töten (eBook, PDF)19,99 €
- Celan-Referenzen (eBook, PDF)39,99 €
- Erich Maria Remarque, Im Westen nichts Neues und die Folgen (eBook, PDF)14,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Neues historisches Erzählen (eBook, PDF)37,99 €
- Hayren-Dichtung und Minnesang (eBook, PDF)44,99 €
- "Mirabile è anche un granello di polvere" (eBook, PDF)23,99 €
In his lifetime Erich Maria Remarque was one of the most popular authors in Germany. Yet, how significant are his works internationally 50 years after his death? How are his works and positions discussed today and which goals are connected with his works throughout different media? The contributions in this volume highlight these questions from a historical, literary and cultural perspective. They draw conclusions of the reception in selected countries and cultures and describe the changes the author and Remarque's works underwent worldwide in the eyes of his readers in the past decades. Here, not only the literary reception is being focused on but also the artistic debate with Remarque in film, theatre, visual art and graphic novels.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: V&R Unipress
- Seitenzahl: 268
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.06.2020
- ISBN-13: 9783847011927
- Artikelnr.: 59773831