- The World According To Noddy (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- In The Pleasure Groove (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Gospel According to Luke (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- A Fast Ride Out of Here (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Freddie Mercury (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- A Natural Woman (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Acid For The Children - The autobiography of Flea, the Red Hot Chili Peppers legend (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
For Alex James, music had always been a door to a more eventful life. But as bass player of Blur - one of the most successful British bands of all time - his journey was more exciting and extreme than he could ever have predicted. In Bit of a Blur he chronicles his journey from a slug-infested flat in Camberwell to a world of screaming fans and private jets - and his eventual search to find meaning and happiness (and, perhaps most importantly, the perfect cheese), in an increasingly surreal world.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Little, Brown Book Group
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 02.09.2010
- ISBN-13: 9780748123292
- Artikelnr.: 39209571