- Rainy Days for the Harpers Girls (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- A Mother's Shame (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Heaven and Hell for the Tobacco Girls (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Marriage and Mayhem for the Tobacco Girls (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- tolino shine 3102,99 €
- Wartime Brides (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Wartime Blues for the Harpers Girls (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Can the Harpers Girls look forward to some happy times as a new dawn rises over London?
Sally Harper is busy juggling running London's Oxford Street Store Harpers and looking after her beautiful new-born daughter, whilst husband Ben is overseas on another dangerous mission, this time to rescue a friend in need.
Young Becky Stockbridge finds herself in a difficult situation which could bring shame to her and her family. Will Becky, with the help of her friends find her happy ever after and keep her secret?
Marion Jackson is blessed with a son as she eagerly awaits the return of her husband Reggie. But all is not right when Reggie returns. Is Marion strong enough to save her family from yet another crisis?
As the war clouds retreat and the victory bells ring, tears and joy mingle with those of sadness as the world counts the true toll of war and celebrates peace.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.