- The Gift of Therapy: An Open Letter to a New Generation of Therapists and Their Patients12,99 €
- Dollars and Sense7,99 €
- Dollars and Sense11,99 €
- Predictably Irrational17,99 €
- Emotional Blackmail: When the People in Your Life Use Fear, Obligation, and Guilt to Manipulate You11,99 €
- Mere Christianity9,49 €
- Mere Christianity11,99 €
The renowned psychoanalyst and social philosopher Erich Fromm has helped millions of men and women achieve rich, productive lives by developing their hidden capacities for love. In this astonishingly frank and candid book, he explores the ways in which this extraordinary emotion can alter the whole course of your life.
Most of us are unable to develop our capacities for love on the only level that really counts-a love that is compounded of maturity, self-knowledge, and courage. Learning to love, like other arts, demands practice and concentration. Even more than any other art it demands genuine insight and understanding.
In this classic work, Fromm explores love in all its aspects--not only romantic love, steeped in false conceptions and lofty expectations, but also love of parents, children, brotherly love, erotic love, self-love, and the love of God.
- Harper Perennial Modern Classics
- Verlag: HarperCollins UK
- 15th ed.
- Seitenzahl: 192
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. August 2019
- Abmessung: 203mm x 131mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 138g
- ISBN-13: 9780061129735
- ISBN-10: 0061129739
- Artikelnr.: 21472669